Ngāti Whātua o Kaipara? Register now
Becoming a registered member gives you:
- Eligibility to stand for election as a Trustee for the Ngā Maunga Whakahii o Kaipara Development Trust
- Eligibility to vote on Ngā Maunga Whakahii o Kaipara Development elections and resolutions
- Eligibility to apply for member benefits that become available from time to time
You can register with Ngāti Whātua o Kaipara online using this form.
To complete the application online you will need to:
- Be the individual wishing to register OR be a parent/guardian of the applicant if the applicant is a minor (aged under 18 years)
- Have a valid email account
- Have a current residential address
- Have a current contact phone number
- Have a birth certificate and photo ID that you can upload
- Provide you whakapapa
If you do not have ALL of the above you cannot apply.
If you have any queries, please contact the office 09 420 8410 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing photo identification allows us to produce your Kaipara Member Card. Read here about the Kaipara Card. kaipara-card